Monday, August 14, 2006

This last week pics.., sorry for having the pics all out of order. Blogger.com blows a big fat horn

So this last week I did a film transfer (16mm film to videotape) in LA.
Got to see some EXTREME stunts (www.expn.com or www.dcshoes.com) at the X-Games. My boss got a bronze medal in Rally and the rest of the DC athletes did really well.
The nice people at www.wesc.com hooked me and my friends with boxes of clothing.
Pinback and Billy Idol played at the Del Mar racetrack (That´s me and Stina + Chrystal and Windy + Nate in the pics).
The sample room at DC also got a visit (the opposite of lame)
Hit up some batting cages (not good for my back) and worked the rest of the time, although my work computer is still at service... lame.
I´m going to NZ soon, so this week will be hectic. I wish there were more hours in the day.














No comments: