Monday, January 22, 2007

New DC snowboarding teaser online at:

http://pierrewikberg.com/mtn_lab_vegas_2007.mov

Me, Jake Price and Jake Raynor (aka Spring Break Jake) filmed some of the DC dudes at the Mtn Lab the other day. The plan was to make a teaser for this weeks tradeshow in Vegas. We edited for a day and this is what came out.

In case I haven´t mentioned it I´m doing another snowboard video for DC this season. I have a sweet crew to work with and I hope to have a lot of fun making it.

Hopefully I´ll get to see some sweet movies here at Sundance now when the hecticness has mellowed out a little. I guess there is a documentary on Craig Kelly (legendary snowboarder) tonight. But I want to meet up with some buddies from the homeland too...

Had to trade cars with the boss this morning, so I got to drive his Subaru. That thing is waaaay to fast for me. I didn´t know
a Subau had that kind of power.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

No comments: