Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Photos from the past week





This street in SLC has sweet trees.






Lake Tahoe.






Andy waking around on one of many 20 mile straights that I-80 has to offer.


Railroad + gravel + telephone pole





Gas station by Wendover NV / Salt Flats UT









Me and filmer Anthony VItale.
For the past 10 years of filming I´ve rocked all black gear maybe 80% of the time and when I think of it so has most of my filmer/photographer friends.
But then we always complain that the riders aren´t wearing good colours.
Louie Fountain wore white pants and a brown jacket for a while. That was great camo.
Black clothes are great camo too, as you can see.





Downtown Truckee (Lake Tahoe). Nice misty light.
I actually shot Joni Malmi´s intro/title shot for Afterbang right there, with the same light. But 7 years ago.




Best dirty mexi food ever. Tacos Jaliscos in Truckee.






Driving sucks



20 min into my 10 hour drive I get pulled over.





It´s Britney bitch




Snowbird hikers. Insane runs.








If you like pow Snowbird is a good place to be. Aside from all the tram barneys, veggie wraps, powder hounds and skiers.

No comments: